About Me

My photo
hello! my name is Mayra. I love different styles, photography, and nature. Let's adventure.

10 August, 2013

summer livin'


salutations everyone. i know it's been a long time since I've typed on this site. i'm an awful blogger but i will make up for it because i have tons of posts to catch up on. my summer has been too great and busy. I got the beautiful shades from a lady at the farmers market in San Rafael. Saul asked where he could find a pair for me because he knew I had been aching for some and the sweet lady came back and gave them to him for me! oh joy :) The leopard jacket always gets comments from older ladies I recall a woman commenting on my jacket and saying she used to have one when she was younger. Mine is from forever 21 but I purchased via eBay so I have no idea where you can get one. My shorts are very old which I've had for years now and same for my wonderful cowgirl boots I got from my uncle ^~^  

No comments:

Post a Comment