About Me

My photo
hello! my name is Mayra. I love different styles, photography, and nature. Let's adventure.

18 May, 2013

LAST WEEKEND

11 MAY, 2013






I wore this outfit last weekend, hence, the title. It literally means last weekend hehe! I almost decided not to post this at all because I didn't get any photos of this outfit and I don't fancy photo taking in my room too much. I had other two outfits I didn't get photos of so until next time I wear them you shall see what those are ^_^ I am wearing one of my favorite tops here the moon tank is from brandymelville. My space leggings are looking cute and are from eBay, I got them at a reasonable price (similar to Romwe's). I love my Jeffrey's they're so cute and spiky- don't mess with me! My denim jacket is a recent purchase from the thrift again.... for... $5!!! I love it so much, it's definitely made from great and long lasting denim that much is clear to me. It's very nicely made. Until my next post, lovlies! x

1 comment: