About Me

My photo
hello! my name is Mayra. I love different styles, photography, and nature. Let's adventure.

18 May, 2013

DIY: TIE DYE

16 MAY, 2013












 A couple weeks ago I got new dyes (although I have the belief it would have looked cooler if I had more than two dyes) and i decided to tie dye. I got the dyes from ebay at an affordable price. I got a stain on of the shirts then decided to tie dye and the other shirt is from the thrift shop and it has a white daisy on the left arm with a pocket, it's quite cute. I didn't get pictures of the setup but basically you boil water then let the dye in for a minute after so it will get the color well and you have the option to slightly wet the shirt (or whatever it is for that matter) then add the dye. I made a mini clip on my vine mayra reyna so you have an idea of what I did. I didn't realize I didn't get any photos of the process because I was too excited for it was my first time tie dying! My mom even said  it looked like I was doing witchcraft and casting spells aha. I plan on doing more joy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment