About Me

My photo
hello! my name is Mayra. I love different styles, photography, and nature. Let's adventure.

15 June, 2013

NO ONE SAVES US BUT OURSELVES

14 JUNE, 2013


hello lovlies! x my summer thus far has been busy. Yesterday I went out to see some friends then chilled for the rest of my night watching Pineapple Express and some other movie I can't remember the name but Angelina Jolie, and Nicholas Cage star in it and steal cars. I am wearing my first pencil skirt ever. I got it from the thrift shop down the road (literally) for $2.98 i mostly bought it because I thought the buddha print is different and i'm rather fond of it. I cut the top I'm wearing and you can find them basically anywhere although mine has some detailing on the front. My creepers are from ebay and they look old. I need some new creepers....any suggestions? 
xoxo mayra 
P.S I may change my blog name one final time but I want to be sure it's the name I want. hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment